You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
11 Feb 2021 / Hong Kong
From 20 February 2021 until further notice, the Government designates Berth 4 of Government Dockyard at Stonecutters Island as the designated pier for transferring signing-on/signing-off sea crew by point-to-point transportation between airport and vessels. To ensure the transferring operation smoothness, parties concerned shall follow the below arrangements:
1. Agent shall apply to the Vessel Traffic Centre of the Marine Department for crew change 72 hours in advance;
2. Agent shall coordinate the arrival time of the transport coach and launch to the gate of Government Dockyard and the waters outside Government Dockyard respectively at the same time;
3. Agent shall report the actual arrival time of the transport coach and launch and number of personnel (including crew and other personnel) to Fleet Operations Section through telephone 23073685/94678595 or VHF radio telephone CH.13. The coach and launch concerned shall not enter the Government Dockyard without permission;
4. The coach driver must identify himself/herself to the security guard at the gate of Government Dockyard. With the permission of the security guard, the security guard will lead the transport coach to Berth 4. The signing-on/signing-off crew and other personnel concerned shall board the launch immediately after disembarking from the coach and cannot stay in the dockyard area;
[Note: The security guard will only allow the transport coach to enter the Government Dockyard when the launch arrives.]
5. When launch arrives at the waters outside the Government Dockyard at Stonecutters Island, the launch master shall report to Fleet Operations Section by telephone 23073685/94678595 or VHF radio telephone CH.13.
Launch will only be allowed to enter the Government Dockyard with the permission of the Fleet Operations Section. The crews and other personnel concerned shall board the coach immediately after landing from the launch and cannot stay in the dockyard area;
[Note: The Fleet Operations Section will only allow the transport launch to enter the Government Dockyard until the coach arrives.]
6. The launch and coach concerned shall leave the Government Dockyard immediately after the crew and other personnel have boarded coach/launch.
(For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Hong Kong, contact GAC Hong Kong at [email protected])
Source: Hong Kong Government Fleet Division, Marine Department notice dated 9 February 2021
01 Feb 2023
Deendayal (Kandla), India
31 Jan 2023
Panama Canal, Panama