You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
16 Jun 2022 / Zirku & Mubarraz (Abu Dhabi), United Arab Emirates
Arrangements in the port of Das, Zirku & Mubarraz, to avoid operational delays during the summer working hours “Restricted time between 1230-1500 hrs" from 15 June until 15 September 2022.
1. Pilots will board the vessels at Das/Zirku Pilot station before 10:00 hrs or after 14:00 hrs, therefore the client vessels are requested to plan their ETA accordingly.
- Last call for berthing instruction is at 1000 hrs.
- Last call for un-berthing instruction is at 1030 hrs
2. The cargo loading/discharge operations are to be adjusted in sufficient time before or after the restricted time.
3. Summer working hours within Petroleum Ports applies only to berthing/unberthing operations when riggers are required to work on open decks for connection and disconnection.
(For information about operations in Abu Dhabi, contact GAC Abu Dhabi at [email protected])
Source: Port Marine Circular No. DZM/MC/001/2022 dated 14 June 2022
11 Aug 2022
11 Aug 2022