To protect both its personnel and the wider public health, Motor Oil Hellas (MOH) refinery at Aghioi Theodoroi has established the following precautionary measures:
- All individuals (MOH personnel, pilots, agents, surveyors, suppliers, technicians, tugboat personnel, etc.), who embark vessels for operational reasons must wear all the necessary protective equipment described by the Greek Organization of Public Health’s Recommendation bulletins, such as masks with filters for biological agents-ffp2 type, googles, single-use uniforms, nitrile gloves, etc., whilst on board.
- Any involved party wishing to embark a vessel must be provided with all the necessary equipment in advance - https://eody.gov.gr/2019-ncov-odigies-poy-aforoyn-pliromata-ploion-se-periptosi-ypoptoy-kroysmatos-en-plo/.
- During the presence of MOH personnel on board, any crew members within a distance of less than 2 meters must wear all the protective equipment.
- Crew disembarkation is not allowed during vessel’s birth at the terminal and anchorage area. For operational or emergency reasons, crew members can disembark the vessel, prior to permission granted by Terminal Authorities, only by wearing all the necessary protective equipment.
- Embarkation/disembarkation of onsigners/offsigners must be performed only if it is absolutely necessary. If embarkation/disembarkation of onsigners/offsigners via terminal’s area is necessary, it will be performed - prior to permission granted by Terminal Authorities - only by wearing all the necessary protective equipment.
- Entrance to marine terminal control area is not allowed, nor is entry of visitors.
- As many pre and after loading-discharging documents and arrangements as feasible will be issued and conducted by e-mail, telephone etc. Documentation which cannot be signed and stamped via e-mail will be delivered in sealed envelopes.
- Crew changes are allowed only for EU and Schengen nationalities. Third countries crew changes are prohibited up to and including 18 April.
All above until further notice and subject to additional measures and controls.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Greece, contact GAC Greece at [email protected]