Hellenic Petroleum (HEL.PE) has implemented new measures for vessels at its installations in Aspropyrgos, Eleusis and Pachi installations:
- All ships will be berthed at HEL.PE must send 3 days prior to arrival and on daily basis the Maritime Declaration of Health.
- All ships will be berthed at HEL.PE must send 3 days prior to arrival and on daily basis the IMO crew list with the date and place of embarkation of the entire crew members.
- Crew is prohibited to go ashore.
- Provisions/Equipment/Supplies not allowed during ship’s stay alongside installations
- Any relocation of crew shall be limited to the minimum necessary during operations.
- For routine loading and unloading operations listed, there should be relevant information and approval by ISPS person in charge of HEL.PE.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter installations.
- Crew changes are allowed only for EU and Schengen nationalities. Third countries crew changes under prohibition up to and including 18 April.
- In case of a suspected case, the Master should report and follow the instructions of the ESA/WHO as well as installations’ instructions.
- Prohibition of garbage disposal during ship’s stay alongside installations.
- Obtain hygiene measures from all crew members according to WHO instructions.
Traffic/relocation of installation staff will be limited as well as to:
Local cargo surveyors
Authorities (Port Authorities and Customs)
All above until further notice and subject to additional measures and controls.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Greece, contact GAC Greece at [email protected]