You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
24 Jun 2020 / Mutsure-Kita Anchorage, Japan
Japan Coast Guard has confirmed permission for LNG vessels to call and anchor at Mutsure-Kita Anchorage, at the north side of Tobata LNG terminal.
Further, crew changes including crew sign-off are acceptable, subject to the below conditions.
Receive certificate document which certify and confirm no crew was left ashore from
- Quarantine & Immigration office at last port
- Receive stamp from Quarantine & Immigration office at last port on attached “Self-Certificate of Non-Shore-Leave for Crew Members” document.
Crew landing/off-signing will be permitted and PCR test will not be required if:
- social distance (at least 1.0m) maintained at last port
- and/or close contact was available but left within 15 minutes
- all crews and visitors wearing gloves and masks at all times.
- applicable for all crew members onboard, not only off-signers.
The use of public transportation (including domestic flight/bus/train etc) for landed crew is not permitted. Transportation to the airport will be by agent driving car.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Japan, contact GAC Japan at [email protected]
01 Feb 2023
Deendayal (Kandla), India
31 Jan 2023
Panama Canal, Panama