Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in India in recent days and in anticipation of the threat of the new mutation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the Head of Port Health Indonesia will carry out strict monitoring and health checks on every arrival of foreign nationals and Indonesian citizens from India entering through airports, ports, and border posts.
Indonesian Port Health will conduct the following:
- Coordinate with all airlines and shipping agents to notify direct and transit schedules from India within 14 days.
- Ensure all foreign nationals and Indonesian citizens who come from India:
- In good condition
- Bring the results of the RT PCR Swab examination with negative results that are valid 3 x 24 hours
- Are quarantined for 5 x 24 hours
- Take RT PCR swabs upon arrival and at the end of the quarantine period (day 5)
- Fill out a health alert card with complete and valid identity data (NIK / passport number, destination address in Indonesia, telephone number, family phone number that can be contacted).
- If the results of the RT PCR examination are positive for COVID-19, isolation is carried out in a health facility until they are declared healthy and can be sent home if the results of the PCR swab examination are negative.
- Coordinate with health service facilities, laboratories, universities, and other related agencies appointed to carry out the RT PCR SWAB specimen examination in the respective working area.
- Facilitate delivery of nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal SWAB specimens from COVID-19 confirmed cases carried out by health service facilities, laboratories, universities, and other related agencies to the head of the Class I KKP Soekarno Hatta to be forwarded to the head of the Research and Development Agency c.q. The Head of the Research and Development Center for Health Basic Technology and Research, the Ministry of Health's research and development agency, which is the national reference laboratory for examining COVID-19, with the address of the infectious disease research laboratory, Center for Biomedical Research and Basic Health Technology, Jalan Percetakan Negara II - Office and Warehouse Complex of the Ministry of Health-Jakarta.
- Disseminate information to health service facilities, laboratories, universities, and other relevant agencies regarding the following specimen criteria:
a) A VTM tube containing a nasopharin swab with a minimum volume of 600 μl, has a CT (cycle threshold) below 30.
b) Specimens are sent along with the epidemiological investigation form.
c) The specimen is sent immediately after the results of the RT-PCR examination are obtained.
d) Report the data from the PCR Swab examination to the New All Record (NAR) application.
- Coordinate with airport authorities, port authorities, border managers, Directorate General of Immigration, Directorate General of Customs and Excise, BPBD, Provincial Health Services, and other Stakeholder for the preparation of quarantine facilities and supervision of arrivals from India in order to receive comprehensive support in implementation.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Indonesia, contact PT Andhika GAC at [email protected]