DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has decided to reimpose volume two of large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) for handling COVID-19, for two weeks from yesterday (Monday 14 September) to 27 September.
This includes the following 17 new rules:
- Odd-even system for vehicles is eliminated.
- Cars are only allowed to carry a maximum of two people per line, unless domiciled at the same address.
- Maximum capacity of public transportation and taxis is 50%, and the operating time of public transportation is limited.
- Online motorcycle taxis are allowed to operate.
- Entry and exit permit to enter/exit Jakarta (SIKM) is not enforced.
- Motor vehicle free day (HBKB) or CFD is eliminated.
- As many as 11 business sectors, representative offices of foreign countries, international organisations, State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) / Regional Owned Enterprises (BUMD) participating in the handling of COVID-19, and community organisations engaged in disasters may operate by limiting the number of employees to a maximum of 50%.
- Central and local government offices or agencies limit the number of employees to a maximum of 25%.
- Markets and malls may operate with a maximum visitor capacity of 50%.
- Entertainment venues, recreation areas, city parks, and Child-Friendly Integrated Public Space (RPTRA) are closed.
- Wedding receptions, weddings are only held at the KUA or civil registry office.
- Public sports facilities are closed, sports are only allowed to be done independently at home.
- Schools are closed, teaching and learning activities are carried out online.
- Places of worship in the red zone are closed, only places of worship in settlements can be opened with a maximum visitor capacity of 50%.
- All public facilities are closed.
- Self-isolation is eliminated, COVID-19 patients who refuse to be isolated independently in designated places will be forcibly picked up.
- Restaurants and cafes may only serve delivery orders, not dine-in.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Indonesia, contact PT Andhika GAC at [email protected]