Japan’s Ministry of Justice is denying permission to land to the following foreigners, unless the circumstances are exceptional.
- Foreigners who have stayed in any of the following cities/provinces/regions within 14 days prior to the application for landing:
- People’s Republic of China: Hubei Province, Zhejiang Province
- Republic of Korea: Daegu-guangyeok-si, or Cheondo-gun, Gyeongsan-si, Andong-si, Yeongcheon-si, Chilgok-gun, Uiseong-gun, Seongju-gun, Gunwigun in Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Islamic Republic of Iran: Gilan Province , Qom Province, Tehran Province, Alborz Province, Isfahan Province, Qazvin Province, Golestan Province, Semnan Province, Manzandaran Province, Markazi Province, Lorestan Province
- Italy: Veneto Region, Emilia-Romagna Region, Piedmont Region, Marche Region, Lombardy Region, Aosta Vlley Region, Trentino-South Tyrol Region, Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region, Liguria Region
- San Marino: whole country
- Swiss Confederation: Canton of Ticino, Canton of Basel-Stadt
- Spain: Chartered Community of Navarre, Basque Autonomous Community, Community of Madrid, La Rioja
- Iceland: whole country
- Foreigners who have Chinese passports issued in Hubei Province or Zhejiang Province in the People's Republic of China.
- Foreigners who were on the cruise ship, Westerdam, departed from Hong Kong.
As regulations/restrictions may vary, it is highly recommended to ask GAC Japan when planning proceed crew changes etc.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Japan, contact GAC Japan at [email protected]