You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
12 May 2020 / Indonesia
Currently, crew changes and repatriation foreign crew is temporary restricted at Indonesia except for the repatriation of Indonesia workers.
To curb the spread of COVID-19 in Indonesia, the Indonesian government has restricted foreign visitors from traveling to Indonesian Territory. This travel restriction will be reviewed on 13 May.
All foreign visitors are restricted to enter and transit through the Indonesian territory. This travel restriction does not apply to:
- Children of dual citizenship with a foreign passport and registered in the immigration system as an Indonesian citizen;
- Holders of Temporary Stay Permit and Permanent Stay Permit (Permanent Residents/KITAS and KITAP) with a valid Multiple Re-entry Permit;
- Holders of Diplomatic Visa and Official/Service Visa;
- Holders of Diplomatic Stay Permit and Official/Service Stay Permit;
- People engaged with Medical Services and Delivery of Supplies (humanitarian assistance);
- Airline and Maritime Crews including Land Transport;
- People whose travel is associated with essential work for NATIONAL STRATEGIC PROJECTS such as infrastructure or construction with approval from the Director-General of Immigration.
Crew members will be allowed to enter if they are:
Crew members are not allowed to disembark from their vessels unless otherwise declared as emergency circumstances and compelling urgent matter.
For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Indonesia, contact Andhika GAC Indonesia at [email protected]
01 Feb 2023
01 Feb 2023
Deendayal (Kandla), India