You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
13 Jan 2021 / Mauritius
A special corridor for crew change has been allowed in Mauritius with effect from 12 January.
The new crew change protocol issued by the Mauritius Health Authority advises the following:
- Crew must have been at sea for at least 14 full days from the last port of call, before disembarking in Mauritius.
- All crew members, both those who will leave the vessel and those who will remain on board, will be subjected to a PCR test before disembarkation (cost borne by agent).
- Health authorities will clear crew for disembarkation upon presentation of a negative PCR test certificate.
- If one or more crew member is tested positive prior to disembarkation, they will be transferred to ENT. Other crew members will have to remain on board for an additional 7-day period.
- Outgoing crew and incoming crew members shall not mix.
REPLACEMENT CREW ARRIVING AT AIRPORT:
- Ministry of Health and Wellness to be informed in advance.
- Crew members must have a negative PCR test 5 to 7 days prior to date of boarding at last port of embarkation.
(For further details and updates, as well as information about operations in Mauritius, contact the GAC Dubai Hub Agency Centre at [email protected])
Source: Celero Shipping, Mauritius – GAC agent
01 Feb 2023
Deendayal (Kandla), India
31 Jan 2023
Panama Canal, Panama