You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
13 Oct 2021 / Bali, Indonesia
The Indonesian Government decided to reopen the island of Bali for tourists from tomorrow (14 October), with strict conditions.
1. Obtain Visit Visa or other entry permit according to applicable regulations;
2. Be in a low-risk country at least 14 days before departure;
3. Negative results of COVID-19 through the RT-PCR test whose samples are taken maximum 3x24 hours before departure;
4. Proof of complete vaccination, with the 2nd dose carried out at least 14 days before departure and written in English, other than the language of the country of origin;
5. Health insurance with a minimum coverage value of USD 100,000 and includes financing for handling COVID-19;
6. Download and install the PeduliLindungi application.
1. Fill in the E-Hac via the PeduliLindungi application;
2. Carry out the RT-PCR test on arrival by showing proof of payment confirmation - travellers can wait for the results of the RT-PCR test at the accommodation that has been reserved;
3. If the result is negative, the travellers can be quarantined according to the regulation;
4. If the result is positive and without symptoms, the travellers will isolate himself in their respective accommodation;
5. If the result is positive and symptomatic, the travellers will be quarantined at the health facility closest to the accommodation;
6. Travelers who are positive can do the PCR test again on the 5th day, if negative they can do outdoor activities (quarantine adaptation period). If positive, quarantine cycle will be repeated.
For further details and updates, as well as information about shipping services in Indonesia, contact PT Andhika GAC at [email protected]
01 Feb 2023
01 Feb 2023
Deendayal (Kandla), India