You are currently on GAC Worldwide website.
Leverage on our experience and expertise with integrated shipping, logistics and marine services tailored to meet your needs.
10 Nov 2021 / Singapore
The working period for jetty construction at Tuas View has been extended. The work is now being carried out from 4 November 2021 to 3 May 2022.
According to the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore Port Marine Notice No.078 of 2021 dated 9 November 2021, the works will be conducted 24 hours daily - including Sunday & Public Holidays - within the working area bounded by the following co-ordinates (WGS 84 Datum):
WORKING AREA A
1. 1°16·867′N / 103°38·967′E
2. 1°16·736′N / 103°39·033′E
3. 1°16·646′N / 103°38·843′E
4. 1°16·691′N / 103°38·823′E
5. 1°16·704′N / 103°38·861′E
6. 1°16·733′N / 103°38·850′E
7. 1°16·717′N / 103°38·800′E
8. 1°16·717′N / 103°38·767′E
9. 1°16·733′N / 103°38·483′E
10. 1°16·756′N / 103°38·483′E
WORKING AREA B
11. 1°16·724′N / 103°38·427′E
12. 1°16·719′N / 103°38·496′E
13. 1°16·676′N / 103°38·493′E
14. 1°16·681′N / 103°38·423′E
The construction of jetty involves dredging, piling, steel reinforcement, concrete structural and M&E work.
A safety boat will be deployed in the vicinity to warn other craft about the work.
Craft involved in the works will exhibit the appropriate local and international day and night signals.
When in the vicinity of the working area, mariners are reminded to:
a) Keep well clear of the working area;
b) Maintain a proper lookout;
c) Proceed at a safe speed and to navigate with caution;
d) Maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 22 (Jurong Control);
e) Communicate with Jurong Control on VHF Channel 22 for assistance, if required.
For information about operations in Singapore, contact GAC Singapore at [email protected]
21 May 2022
20 May 2022