GAC Training and Service Solutions (GTSS)
Powered by the National Maritime College of Ireland
When you’re operating in a billion dollar terminal, with a ship worth USD 225 million and cargo valued at USD 25 million, you need the best people to protect your interests - and the best people are delivered through the best training.
GAC has joined forces with the world’s most advanced maritime academic facility, the National Maritime College of Ireland (NMCI), to launch GAC Training & Service Solutions (GTSS) to provide innovative and cost saving training for the LNG and tanker markets, as well as other commodity and maritime sectors.
We deliver world-class training for seafarers and shore-based personnel by combining the expertise of respected industry experts with state-of-the-art facilities. The College’s USD 100 million facility in County Cork, Ireland – just a short flight from London’s Heathrow airport – offers:
- A suite of 17 bridge, engine room, fleetwork, VTS and GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress & Safety System) simulators, including one with 360 degree imaging;
- Fully operational full-sized ship engine and control rooms;
- Welding and electrical workshops and mechanical engineering facilities;
- Return To Scene (R2S) digital photographic imaging;
- A survival pool;
- Full fire fighting training facilities.
GTSS delivers expertise with flexibility, with courses available:
- at the college’s 10-acre waterside campus
- on site at your own location
Our vision is to couple the very best in maritime training with solutions to the demands the shipping industry, by providing a portfolio of innovative courses that supports terminal and jetty operations.
GAC Training & Service Solutions Limited’s business is subject to our Standard Conditions of Business, which are incorporated into all contracts to which we are a party. Our Standard Conditions of Business are available from our office upon request.
For GTSS Terms of Business Bespoke courses (Company bookings), please click here